It feels so good to be home! Back in the land of wifi, blogging and no credit card minimums :) That being said our 2 weeks in Australia were amazing. The full post will be coming soon, so be prepared for an overload of tennis photos! But in the meantime here is our time in Melbourne through instagram (did you know I was obsessed?!)….
1. The winding streets of melbourne – reminded me of european cafes
2. Flinders street station
3. Ice cream in coffee – score :)
4 – 6. Melbourne is known for it’s chocolate …. and packing on the lbs!!
7. the guys
8. Ready for our first day at work in Oz – photographer + tennis coach
10-12. My favorite town – Fitzroy…thank you Caroline for telling me to check it out!
11-12. 5am starts :) favorite time of the day
1-2. soaking in the sun while tim practiced
3. Too hot to go outside
4-8. The player’s party… sooo many animals :) couldn’t have been happier!! The baby Roo was by far my favorite – oh and the fire is some unbelievable bar tricks!
11. South bank – heading to dinner
12. Wathcing Kev play – he did awesome making it to the round of 16 for the first time!!!
15. Winning :) First round main drawer Tim beat Ivo Karlovic !!
1. Team Tim/Kev: me, Kelsey and Billy
4. Amazing graffiti everywhere!!
5. Our last couple of days – was time to say goodbye to Melbourne and head back to the ice block that is Chicago :(